CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 July 2012

Book 2 - The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins)

I have just finished my second book

THE HUNGER GAMES - Suzanne Collins

What can I say besides WOW! I could not get enough of this book, and finished it in a single day. I bought the trilogy and have already started reading the second book. It is a truly gripping story, the suspense keeps you turning the pages and you have to know what happens next.

Set in the future, the main character is Katniss Everdeen, a teenage girl who has taken the place of her younger sister in The Hunger Games, an annual reality TV massacre where 24 children between the ages of 12-18 from 12 districts are forced to fight to the death. In a public arena where the rules are simply kill or be killed, the children must outwit, outfight or outrun their opponents in order to survive and be the last person standing.

Two thumbs up, utterly unputdownable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment