CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 6 July 2012

Book 9 - Glass Houses (Rachel Caine)

Number nine complete -

(THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES) GLASS HOUSES - Rachel Caine

I have started reading The Morganville Vampires series on the recommendation of my eldest daughter, who has gushed about them non-stop and assured me they were not all teen angst & such nonsense so I thought I would give them a whirl. I was pleasantly surprised with this first book, it is about a girl named Claire who goes off to College in a strange town called Morganville, and discovers that the town is run by vampires.

So far so good, I enjoyed Glass Houses although I have to admit the author's repetitive use of the verb 'blurted' irritated me slightly, but that I think is a minor flaw in what is otherwise a good story with an interesting plot, and I look forward to finding out what happens next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment